Thursday, September 13, 2012

Get Automaticly more Followers free

GET MORE FOLLOWERS TWITTER FREE

Wuih, this is used english language. O.M.G, now I can tell you “How about get more followers twitter free”. Before, I will introduce my identity. My name Kisworo, and im from Indonesian country, u know?
Enough, Now its time to explain the theme this post. To get more followers, any way to do. And im just to explain one way between more ways.
I get This tutorial Last week, from searching fanspage at facebook. This name of fanspage “Menambah follower twitter gratis 100”. but this is just added 100 followers.
Now I will explain Step by step :
      1. first searching, at facebook this fans page
      2. like this fans page
      3. read post of fans page and text from your mobile with format they used.
      4. Waiting for day (my experience 4 day), my account of twitter added 97 followers.
Oke, this is tutor from “Jurnal Anak Muda”. You can like my fanspage, or Follow my account of twitter. Im so respect your comment, so leave your argument.

Salam Hangat Jurnal Anak Muda

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2013 at 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how
they believe. Always follow your heart.

Feel free to surf to my blog post - appl.gemeentearchief.rotterdam.nl

 
At February 13, 2013 at 5:55 PM , Anonymous kisw said...

you its spam brow..

 

Post a Comment

Thanks All Buat Komentar Kalian. No Spam, No Sara, No etc.
"Best Moment, Best Blogging, Best actualities"
Blog Ini Dofollow, Jadi bijaklah dalam berkomentar

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home