Monday, February 11, 2013

This Is Taylor Swift


Hello friend, all brother and sister, how are you? Okay, if you give questions to me “How about a song of taylor swift?”. My answer is delicious song, fresh, not boring song and unique song, good lyric. First listen taylor song, im not stoped for listened to one week maybe :D. Some title of taylor song “Our song”, “the side of the door”, “hey stephen” and other.
I love “Our song” song. Im give recommendation to reader of “Jurnal anak muda blog” to download and listen Taylor swift song and get relaxation for your day's, couse its thing that make me get spirit to try make a song and then become famous one. Hemm, I dont know face of taylor swift, but one day maybe I could meet to taylor swift and colaborate a song to make a album.
Okay, I think enough. Thank so much to Allah SWT.
Thank so much to Muhammad SAW.
Happy reading Jurnal's reader.
Salam Jurnal Anak Muda.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks All Buat Komentar Kalian. No Spam, No Sara, No etc.
"Best Moment, Best Blogging, Best actualities"
Blog Ini Dofollow, Jadi bijaklah dalam berkomentar

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home